• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It Has Finally And Unfortunately Happened...

I once lost my first Icon watch to a guy I stupidly ask me if he could wear it for his date with a gf, this a****le lost it and never paid it back. I felt like crap because it happened back in the day when that watch was like one grand: lost a watch. Lost a friend and I wish I have the watch back

I once lost my first Icon watch to a guy I stupidly ask me if he could wear it for his date with a gf, this a****le lost it and never paid it back. I felt like crap because it happened back in the day when that watch was like one grand: lost a watch. Lost a friend and I wish I have the watch back
D.T.A.
dont trust anybody. :mad: sort of have to draw the line on what and who you allow to borrow stuff. Oakley's no. big no.

I've never lost a pair thankfully, but i can relate since I'm almost 14 and I've been collecting frog skins mainly for a while now..i think I'm the youngest guy on here with so many pairs..embarrassing haha, But I'm very sorry for your loss! :(

To be honest with you, i dont believe you lost them. If i were a betting man, i would guess they were stolen from your workplace..just my 0.02.

Friend sat on my 1st pair of frogskins. He's still my friend, but i never forgave him. Another was lost/stolen when they fell off while sitting on top of my baseball cap. I was in a clothing store, so i know exactly where i was. When i went back looking for it, no one would say if they saw it. Useless to the thief. They were Rx. :sad:

When I was in college my first pair of Oakley Blades were stolen , Really sucked since i didnt have a job and couldnt afford another pair.
Eventually I was able to purchase another but I lost those.
Life goes on

Left a pair of Soviet Hijinx in the bathroom stall at work ... never to be seen again.

Was bummed for a while but was able to buy another pair on eBay for 80 bucks!

I guess the Oakley gods were smiling on me ...

Latest Posts

Back