• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It Was A Zoo Last Night!

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Last night my wife and I braved the crowds and did some shopping last night. There is an outlet mall south of us that opened at 9PM. I thought my wife and I would have the place to ourselves and get some good deals. We did get some good deals, but I could not believe all the people that were out. Anyways, I picked up a hoodie, Airbrake goggles (which my wife already hid someplace on me) and these. Plus, I got (six) $10 Oakley Bucks coupons.

2011-11-25090854.jpg

2011-11-25091125.jpg

nice pick up Del! love the large country flag icons of the Antix. I wish wish they did a japanese flag antix...that'd be sweet.
Awesome you got the Airbrake's lol, sounds like you'll have to wait for them.

Yup...she already has them wrapped and in the pile to take to her mother's house for XMAS Eve. The Vault I was at had the Sebastian Loeb Dispatch in their sale case, but I didn't see how much the were asking for it.

Yup...she already has them wrapped and in the pile to take to her mother's house for XMAS Eve. The Vault I was at had the Sebastian Loeb Dispatch in their sale case, but I didn't see how much the were asking for it.
I KNEW there was a Dispatch I was missing, and it's the sebastian loeb, i was thinking this morning what special dispatch series i needed to buy lol.
shame, your vault has some sweet stuff. oh well, thank'x for looking haha.

sounds like you'll be taking a nice snow trip after christmas! so cool you went with the Airbrake. it'll be worth the investment in the long run.

Back