• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Italy Radar, TACA And USC Fuel Cell, Propaganda Hijinx FS!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
i'll finish this thru PM's but i have Aspergers..:blink:

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm all about any foundation that is trying to find a cure for any illness. Unless the foundation is a front for money hungry douchebags. Not sure if TACA is like that or not, but I've heard good things about them. And it helps that the glasses are sick looking lol
But I understand how people are about certain organizations. I feel like the minority on the Livestrong stuff. I don't own a pair and never will. But that's just me.

Username Hidden said:
I'm all about any foundation that is trying to find a cure for any illness. Unless the foundation is a front for money hungry douchebags. Not sure if TACA is like that or not, but I've heard good things about them. And it helps that the glasses are sick looking lol
But I understand how people are about certain organizations. I feel like the minority on the Livestrong stuff. I don't own a pair and never will. But that's just me.
that's what pains me so much i love the artwork, don't know if ill buy a pair more for the idea behind them and the artwork. im tempted to.

but i don't know everything about TACA, but the word cure puts me off. but that's me. i wouldn't call autism a illness, that gives it a bad reputation. when treated properly they live well.

I understand, I can totally see where ya coming from now.

That's a good price on those Radars, I saw a pair of those go for almost $400 once on flebay. I wish I had the extra loot to pick those up!

Username Hidden said:
Wow, wish I could afford the propaganda hijinxs!!
Best of luck with your sales!
Im sure Herbsley will be all over those hijinxs!

Hmmm, Santa may have already taken care of this :wink:

Update: TACA Fuel Cell Sold.

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm, Santa may have already taken care of this :wink:

LOOL. Good old Mrs Santa.

I am indeed the Hijinx man.

31 Oaks.
14 are Hijinx.

Hey, someone has to like them.
:sad:

congratulations on the new member to the family. hopefully she'll be welcomed and accepted with her aftermarket lenses.

Update..propaganda hijinx sold.