• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Italy Radar, TACA And USC Fuel Cell, Propaganda Hijinx FS!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If the Hijinx didn't drop so low and touch my cheeks, I think I would wear them. They have a lot of cool styles. There was one at the Vault that has some special graphic on it (some London special?), and was going to buy it...but the fit...damn the poor fit.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If the Hijinx didn't drop so low and touch my cheeks, I think I would wear them. They have a lot of cool styles. There was one at the Vault that has some special graphic on it (some London special?), and was going to buy it...but the fit...damn the poor fit.
Hijinx touch my cheek bones...plus my nose didn't look good in the big nose bridge designed on the frame. lol. similar problem with antix but i still wear them regardless..

Username Hidden said:
I have several pair for sale. Just got back from Vegas and I need to attempt to replenish some of my savings lol

Very Rare Italy Radar NIB $200 shipped

USC Graphic Fuel Cell NIB $100 shipped

TACA Fuel Cell NIB $100 shipped

Propaganda Hijinx NIB (VL Blue/Purple polarized lens....don't have the original Lens....thus the OBO!!) $145 OBO shipped

All prices are shipped to the U.S. only. Most other shipping will run $10 more. Get with me if you think the shipping might be more than that. Any questions post on here or PM. Thanks
Would you be interested in a trade? I like the Hijinx. I have a number of pair listed on the exchange. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
congratulations on the new member to the family. hopefully she'll be welcomed and accepted with her aftermarket lenses.

Actually, Santa is bringing a new pair from our local Vault in York.
But I plan to swap in some Ice at some point.

Username Hidden said:
Actually, Santa is bringing a new pair from our local Vault in York.
But I plan to swap in some Ice at some point.

Just a little off topic but did you see the Madusa & Goggles they have in there. My son went in last week & took a photo & sent it to me. I told him to ask them how much to buy but they won't sell.

Username Hidden said:
Just a little off topic but did you see the Madusa & Goggles they have in there. My son went in last week & took a photo & sent it to me. I told him to ask them how much to buy but they won't sell.

That sucks!!!! Would have been AWESOME if they would have said, "$500, for the whole set up" lol

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm, Santa may have already taken care of this :wink:

Someones a lucky bugger!!

Username Hidden said:

Apparently "everybody" asks how much to buy it.

It's quite rare that I pick anything up in the York Vault tbh. It tends to be a disappointing trip.
The prices tend not to beat Shadestation. The manager NEVER deals or discounts. And more and more stuff tends to be defected.

Occasionally you can pick up a good deal though. I got my Amber Black Iridium Polarised Oil Drum in there for £80, which I thought was pretty cheap for a pair you don't often see around these days.

PM Sent Walker.

UPDATE!! TACA fuel Cell sold.....Propaganda Hijinx Sold.....

USC Fuel Cell and Italy Radar still available.