• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Its About Time Right?

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
1st time post so here we go ll
been an Oakley Fan since 1977 when I was 10 (oops told my age lol) and my brother got a pair of New Yellow bike grips on his Schwinn Mag Scrambler, that said Oakley on them.man they looked and felt awesome and ever since then we would sport those grips on every BMX bike that we owned ! then we experienced the razors back in 1982 and then the frogskins back in 1991 and ever since then, ive always been a Fan and Oakley addict lol, I don't care what any reviews say in regards to the top sunglass makers(I always see maui jim and rayban at the top......wth???) Oakleys to me will always be Number One hands down!!! no other company offers the quality, clarity, and styles and customization, like Oakley does! I have over 30+ in my collection and am proud to have and wear them when I have the chance.i thought it is about time to start the new year off by finding other Oakley Bretheren and sharing the Love and Joy we have all come to know over the past 30+ years named ..Oakley!
Thanks for reading and posting and look forward to hearing from you all
til then!
ThePitBoss

He did. I only have 3 with the custom one. I don't remember mine. Oh well back on topic and good luck keeping your money in your pocket while becoming acquainted here.

Back