• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's an addiction...

Alternative

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
It all started (at least for me) back in 2006 with a Penny Titanium/Ice, I now have several X-Metals. Always been an Oakley fan, have a few Icon backpacks and other sunglasses, but the X-Metal is an addiction. Below is a link to the ones I have, some shows signs of age/use (i.e. scratches, lens delamination) and a few tend to be used more than others.

X-Metal

xmetal.JPG

Except for my first one (Penny Titanium/Ice) which I still have the box, I'm not sure about the other colorways (especially the ones with non-OEM lenses), I'd appreciate if the experts here can confirm. Also, the Juliet with hammerstems (SKU 04-147) came with Fire lenses originally and the X-Squared X-Metal (SKU OO6011-03) came with Ruby lenses?

It all started (at least for me) back in 2006 with a Penny Titanium/Ice, I now have several X-Metals. Always been an Oakley fan, have a few Icon backpacks and other sunglasses, but the X-Metal is an addiction. Below is a link to the ones I have, some shows signs of age/use (i.e. scratches, lens delamination) and a few tend to be used more than others.

X-Metal

View attachment 864369

Except for my first one (Penny Titanium/Ice) which I still have the box, I'm not sure about the other colorways (especially the ones with non-OEM lenses), I'd appreciate if the experts here can confirm. Also, the Juliet with hammerstems (SKU 04-147) came with Fire lenses originally and the X-Squared X-Metal (SKU OO6011-03) came with Ruby lenses?
Pictures would be better. :)

Back