• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's an Oakley Christmas...

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
I have a couple Oakley Christmas presents coming in the mail in a week and a half. I know what they are but I want to make a special unveiling in December for the holiday's on Oakley Forum for the family members on here.

:dance3:It really is a happy holiday:dance3:

I think Herbsley may have an idea what my favorite frame is, and what the surprises may be.:p

Custom Matte Black w/ Fire Dispatch. SW Dispatch. Jupiter Camo Dispatch. And a pair of Holbrooks.

:)

If I get a pair of Holbrook's, it'd prob be the Valentino Rossi's first...or a red/blue pair. i need to try those on first. how close or similar are they to dispatch's wrist?
fit wise and all.

Theyre actually pretty dang close man. The wrap of the earstems isnt quite as much as on the Dispatch, but the fit is just as secure since it has the legs that come down behind the ear. The Dispatch lens is a little bigger, but the Holbrook is by no means small. The Holbrooks sit amazing on the nosebridge as well. Those are the two frames I wear most regularly.

Theyre actually pretty dang close man. The wrap of the earstems isnt quite as much as on the Dispatch, but the fit is just as secure since it has the legs that come down behind the ear. The Dispatch lens is a little bigger, but the Holbrook is by no means small. The Holbrooks sit amazing on the nosebridge as well. Those are the two frames I wear most regularly.
When I first saw the Holbrook's i really liked them but didnt think they'd suit me..but im tempted now...
there are some sweet holbrook's out lately. The fit you describe sound's awesome to me. I think you convinced me man lol.
What else do you wear? I only have 1 fuel cell I care about having right now and it's the canvas fuel cell.

If I get a pair of Holbrook's, it'd prob be the Valentino Rossi's first...or a red/blue pair. i need to try those on first. how close or similar are they to dispatch's wrist?
fit wise and all.

they both have BIG lens!! haha if you're familiar with frogskins the holbrooks would be in between that and the original Dispatch.

yoshi,
I usually just wear Holbrooks and Dispatch. Every once and a while Ill mix it up with a Jupiter, Frogskin, or Eyepatch I.

Latest Posts

Back