• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's Coming. Juliet X Metal with Emerald Iridum and Emerald Green Rubber. Stay tuned

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Got an email today that Oakley has finished re-assembling my frame I sent in pieces and installed the Emerald green rubber. Crossing my fingers everything was put together correctly. Will post pics once I install the Emerald Iridium lenses which are in hand and ready.

haha im sure they wouldnt screw it up. its not rocket science. when you say in pieces, was the flex coupler seperated from the orbitals too?

No. That was attached. But I've had them send frames back from tune ups that had swinging loose earstems that they didn't put new washers in etc (and had them over tighten not loose earstems to the point of trashing the washers).

I agree you its not rocket science, but there's no accounting for laziness or lack of proper training/experience.

No. That was attached. But I've had them send frames back from tune ups that had swinging loose earstems that they didn't put new washers in etc (and had them over tighten not loose earstems to the point of trashing the washers).

I agree you its not rocket science, but there's no accounting for laziness or lack of proper training/experience.

ah i getcha. i can fix basically everything on the x-metals myself other than the flex couplers in the nosebridge, so thats the only time i send for tuneups..

pictures when they arrive =)

ah i getcha. i can fix basically everything on the x-metals myself other than the flex couplers in the nosebridge, so thats the only time i send for tuneups..

pictures when they arrive =)
BriP has mad x-metal skills lol. Hes a xmetalist surgeon.