• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's Coming. Juliet X Metal with Emerald Iridum and Emerald Green Rubber. Stay tuned

haha thanks! Kinda have to.. with each tuneup costing almost one O-Matter frame these days, and considering how many X-metals i have (and some still on the way), i'd be down alot of $$!
another 1,000 club member coming soon.
yeah it helps knowing to do this yourself, saves you time and money plus you may be able to fix someone else's x-metal!~ side job maybe lol.

holy cow i didnt even notice my counter! better get my photos prepared for the 1000 post collection update!
sounds very exciting. :)
hopefully the x=metal family will all be together for the special occasion, and Romeo 1 the pimp daddy will allow his JulieX and 24K XX some free face time.

That's beause Romeo1 has his hand's full controlling his rebellious JulieX. Your getting behind! Guess I confused you with Razerwire haha he has the 24kXX...:p

Hahaha! Yeah, and the TIO2! man that guy.. dropped $700 on 2 pairs.. what a high roller... lol. ps my collection has been updated! waiting on 3 pairs in the mail still.. 2 of which are expected to arrive today!
:big_boss:lol, eh no big deal says razerwire. :p :dance3:but in his mind he's going :dance3:OH YEAH XX Ti02, XX 24k biotches!