• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's Official.......................................... .........

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
You lot are skinting me on here, I do nothing but buy glasses now............LOL
Well here's my latest. Just a white Hijinx with Black Iridium lenses but these are going to be used for the next round of modding when Batwolf gets another package going, Oh & I got the Vault case too.

No more til Xmas I tell you, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice add . . .
we will see if you can resist and if you are stronger than other members !
NO MORE ;o)

hihi

You lot are skinting me on here, I do nothing but buy glasses now............LOL
Well here's my latest. Just a white Hijinx with Black Iridium lenses but these are going to be used for the next round of modding when Batwolf gets another package going, Oh & I got the Vault case too.
No more til Xmas I tell you, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got two pairs of these. One I have kept stock white, but I'm dying to put some ruby lenses in.
The other was my ChromeJinx - but I have stripped it right back so I can send them off to Batwolf for the next round of Water Transferring!

I'm running out of colorways to get Hijinx in, so I too am really keen to see the Water Transfer results, and get an idea on durability from the chaps wearing them out in the field.

I've got two pairs of these. One I have kept stock white, but I'm dying to put some ruby lenses in.
The other was my ChromeJinx - but I have stripped it right back so I can send them off to Batwolf for the next round of Water Transferring!

I'm running out of colorways to get Hijinx in, so I too am really keen to see the Water Transfer results, and get an idea on durability from the chaps wearing them out in the field.

I can't wait to get these customised. This is my 4th pair but the SGH Matt Black ones i'm thing about moving on but would look to trade them if your intrested Herbs.

The ones you have just picked up with the camo icon?
Yeah I might be interested.
"Shoot me a PM" as the younger gents on here would say.

Back