• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Its Payday Again :)

Nice, $400 for a brand new never opened pair. Great deal. Would really want to buy one. Unfortunately, I'm on my xmetal phase right now, that and limited funds for toys like these.

Whats this bounce back thing? I tried to go buy another pair yesterday as well. Store had three in stock and all three had the lose temple piece. So to recap, Ive attempted to own 2 PBIIs but have encountered 5 defective pairs. Store wants me to buy then at full price and then send them in for repairs. Probably a better option than buying off the internet, waiting two weeks for delivery, only to have to return them for service. I wouldnt keep trying to buy them If I didnt like them so much. Cool buy and awesome savings.

Whats this bounce back thing? I tried to go buy another pair yesterday as well. Store had three in stock and all three had the lose temple piece. So to recap, Ive attempted to own 2 PBIIs but have encountered 5 defective pairs. Store wants me to buy then at full price and then send them in for repairs. Probably a better option than buying off the internet, waiting two weeks for delivery, only to have to return them for service. I wouldnt keep trying to buy them If I didnt like them so much. Cool buy and awesome savings.
its a promo from last month at O stores wherein you get $10 gift cards for every $50 purchase

Those are pretty dope, nice purchase. I tried them on a couple times the last time I was in my local store and they are so light and comfortable. I'd love a pair but they are a little outta me financial league right now.

Back