• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's Possible. Romeo 2.0 Custom Lens Cutting thread

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
I've never really seen a pair that has been custom cut. I've only heard of such urban legend.
Screenshot_2014-07-04-21-20-55.png

i have used this seller for oem romeo 1 custom cuts and they are very good - watching this thread with great interest (and i don't even like romeo 2's - they should've been called 'Juliet 2' as there is more in common with them).

wouldn't have thought they'd damage their reputation mis-representing their products....

Last edited:
The only lenses that it appears they could use would be a shield lens or a goggle lens. The box it merely what they will ship them in. Not even the big taco lens has the length to do it. I would not let the box throw you off. Remember that some people try to push stuff to the edge to make money and some people will buy this stuff just based on what is said to them or what they believe. Why you ask? Because a majority of us want what is not available and are willing to believe the seller is not pushing the limit.

Thanks for the insight @xmetalmaniac. That cut looks way too time consuming to ever be profitable. If they are cut from goggle lenses, they're going to be very flimsy in that half frame.

Back