• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's Rolex time!

I see a camaro lol.
Those Mazda Rx-8's sound pretty damn nice.

Wow didn't know about the top gear team before. lol...i bet that was a nice drive back to the garage.

Hahaha. Yoshi there was actually 3 camaros. Number 57,88,97 all in the gt class I believe. They finished 4th 9th and 30th.

+1 - Was/am a big fan of Mika Hakkinen, ever since I was a young teenager and he was making his debut in the old Pheonix Grand Prix for Lotus.

Yoshi, ya ever been to a Moto GP race? went to my first one a few years ago in Indianapolis, those bike are so freakin awesome, and louder than a NASCAR! You haven't seen anything until you see Rossi flying by you at 220mph!

Yoshi, ya ever been to a Moto GP race? went to my first one a few years ago in Indianapolis, those bike are so freakin awesome, and louder than a NASCAR! You haven't seen anything until you see Rossi flying by you at 220mph!
I COULD go to a MOTO GP race at Laguna Seca it's the closest circuit to me on their calendar :eek:) It's certainly on my to-do wish list. I of course would wear my MOTO GP Dispatch. I went to Laguna Seca for the first time back in i think 1996 or 1997 for what was the indy car race, got to see my fav. team newman haas with michal and christian in his red budweiser car, during their warm up laps, I remember standing at the little short stretch before the turn up to the corkscrew, you were literally just feet away from the cars cruising by seeing them and the helmets pressing buttons warming/cleaning off their tires. Then once the race started, those monsterous turbo charged engines would just scream so loud you'd be deaf...
it was better than sex. I could not believe how loud a indy car was.

I'd love to see a MotoGP race. should do that for my birthday or something. I know they go to Laguna seca in mid/late summer.

NASCAR is pathetic man, im sorry. not a fan. i'll watch the daytona 500 but thats about it.

+1 - Was/am a big fan of Mika Hakkinen, ever since I was a young teenager and he was making his debut in the old Pheonix Grand Prix for Lotus.
NICE jk-27, nice seeing a Mika fan!! He was truly a legend, smooth driver, didn't bitch or whine, lie, was a fast fast driver. Im sure if McLaren wasn't so famous for building such ****ty ass engines he'd had won much much more, curse those mercedes engines for life....I don't know what it is about adrian newey designed cars being so fast yet being so unreliable.
Those finn's know how to drive the wheels off a car. When he retired I was so bummed, Schumi's only fear was now gone, and he went on his little parade. Thankfully now we at least have Kimi back in Lotus.

I read MIka is making a comeback for the DTM Mercedes team last year. :eek:) Mika the last driver to give Mclaren their true outright back to back WDC's and manufacture titles. Lewis in '08 won his on pure luck, 1 pt...if it wasn't for him, mclaren would have had as long of a title drought as Ferrari's.
Kimi will always deserve the '03 title, maybe even the '02 title. Shame his mercedes engine let him down on so many seasons. I pray the rumors of Mclaren reuniting with Honda for the turbo era are true.