• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's That Time Of The Year Again For.... Tax Returns!

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
So just finished doing my tax return today and looks like I'll be getting a nice chunk of change which of course equals to more $$$ for Oakley's :cool: looks like I'll be able to get two, maybe even three of my grails thanks to Uncle Sam :usa2: so any of you guys spending some, all, or none of your tax returns for Oakley's?

Pre don't thank uncle sam, its your money anyways, you work hard for it and they just returning your excess money that you paid for last year. I got mine also that is why I bought my new PB hehehehe!:laugh:

Haha come to think of it, yeah I guess it is my $$$, anyways what's important is Im getting a nice chunk of change back for Oakley's, and that's what really matters :biggrin:

So just finished doing my tax return today and looks like I'll be getting a nice chunk of change which of course equals to more $$$ for Oakley's :cool: looks like I'll be able to get two, maybe even three of my grails thanks to Uncle Sam :usa2: so any of you guys spending some, all, or none of your tax returns for Oakley's?

What you gonna get, more artist series?

Thanks to things beyond my control I'm lucky if I can get my taxes done by September. Always have to file extensions every year.

Back