• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's today! It's today! MotoGP Mugello

trippledigitss

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
My Carbon Shifts finally arrived today! Brand new and sealed! Out of the whole 2018 MGP lineup these are the ones I wanted the most! I think they are beautiful!
20181207_175240.jpg

Those are cherry. Are they a display pair or a wear pair?
Thanks guys!

Hey Wes - thanks also! And yeah I will wear them, at least a few times, but I haven't had the nerve to take the stickers off the lenses yet. I'm worried about damaging the lenses and not being able to replace them with the etching Etc so they probably see more of the world from the inside of my cabinet versus the front of my face!

I will wear them, at least a few times, but I haven't had the nerve to take the stickers off the lenses yet. But I'm worried about damaging the lenses and not being able to replace them with the etching Etc so they probably see more of the world from the inside of my cabinet versus the front of my face!
Nice. Keep them nice if they are for the display case.

Nice pickup.
Display these and go to a vault and buy the regular version to wear.
Thanks! I have a regular version with Jade lenses but for some reason they don't seem to fit as snug as these ones do. Think I still might get a set with Ruby lenses and the red on the stems. But they are really low on my priority list right now

Back