• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

iTunes $100 US card for $80

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Last edited:
I’m a HUGE ITunes Gift Card fan...

For the last 10 years, I’ve purchased 3700 songs and 204 music videos from iTunes...

Every birthday and Christmas, I ask for two things: Starbucks Gift Cards and/or iTunes Gift Cards

But I feel weird buying from that site, so I won’t even bother...

Good deal though :)

I’m a HUGE ITunes Gift Card fan...

For the last 10 years, I’ve purchased 3700 songs and 204 music videos from iTunes...

Every birthday and Christmas, I ask for two things: Starbucks Gift Cards and/or iTunes Gift Cards

But I feel weird buying from that site, so I won’t even bother...

Good deal though :)
Click the link. I think it’s from Amazon, and you need to use a code.

There is a big scam going around the US right now with itune gift cards where you buy the cars and enter the code and they take your money. They just got my mom for like $500

There is a big scam going around the US right now with itune gift cards where you buy the cars and enter the code and they take your money. They just got my mom for like $500
Which website? Sorry to hear about that.

The link I gave seems to go to Amazon with a discount code, so I think it should be reasonably safe.

Thats exactly what they want you to think. "Its amazon so its safe"

You go buy the card from amazon(which is safe) then you come back to their site and type in the info from the card and youre out $80.

Thats exactly what they want you to think. "Its amazon so its safe"

You go buy the card from amazon(which is safe) then you come back to their site and type in the info from the card and youre out $80.
Are you saying your mum got ripped off on Amazon?!!!

I’ve bought about 15 things from Amazon US and haven’t had a problem yet.

Anyhow, we generally don’t use American iTunes cards in Aus. The only person who bought via Amazon left a positive review. But it took 30 mins to come through.

One of those scams is where an individual will take several gift cards (without buying and activating) home and very easily peal off the scratch off sticker. Copy the code and then very gently place that sticker back into place. Then you go and return those gift cards and wait for someone to purchase them. Every day or so they check the codes to see if someone purchased/ activated them. Knock on wood I’ve never been scammed on those things.

Not gonna try to save a measly $20 and buy from some random website that looks like it was designed by a hungry, imprisoned child ??

Lol

Back