• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I’ve gotten lots of X Metals as of late. Check out these!!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
Sell to this guy, but don't buy from him. If you sell to him, make sure you video yourself packing the box you send and have proof of postage.

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn", "David Kashton"

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind.
screenshot_457.png

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = swearword that makes you sound super tough
*I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me".
*I admit it. I am a "f.ucking *******"

Last edited:
Sell to this guy, but don't buy from him. If you sell to him, make sure you video yourself packing the box you send and have proof of postage.

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn"

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind.
View attachment 533607

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = swearword that makes you sound super tough
*I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me".
*I admit it. I am a "f.ucking *******"

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::twitch::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh, that's the dude with the haircut......yeah he popped up on some Facebook xmetal pages then he was gone and there was a post about shady transactions. I knew something was fishy about him the moment o saw that doo.....lol

I passed over checking in on the Joke thread for this. keep the corn popping!

@Joshua Bartley welcome, and Might I say, excellent choice of threads to jump in on. this is a very fine vintage, very rare too!