• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I’ve gotten lots of X Metals as of late. Check out these!!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
He is permanently banned
I'm pretty sure he checks back occasionally. If my name was worse than mud, I'd still read the comments. He can always message an administrator and outline how he will make amends, be reinstated and restore his name and honour. This thread would then be deleted and everyone will be hearing the chirping of small little birdlike creatures, feel the cool breeze of air-conditioning upon their faces and watch the glow of the setting sun, like dying embers from incriminating evidence that are slowly burning themselves out.

I'm pretty sure he checks back occasionally. If my name was worse than mud, I'd still read the comments. He can always message an administrator and outline how he will make amends, be reinstated and restore his name and honour. This thread would then be deleted and everyone will be hearing the chirping of small little birdlike creatures, feel the cool breeze of air-conditioning upon their faces and watch the glow of the setting sun, like dying embers from incriminating evidence that are slowly burning themselves out.

No he was banned because of the proof that was presented of him scamming on other platforms as well.

You keep wishing for him to check back in and apologize but its not happening.

No he was banned because of the proof that was presented of him scamming on other platforms as well.

You keep wishing for him to check back in and apologize but its not happening.
I'm sure the odds are definitely stacked against him coming good. But there's ALWAYS hope because he's not dead yet (as far as I know). People can change. I'm friends with people that used to be like that. :D

I'm sure the odds are definitely stacked against him coming good. But there's ALWAYS hope because he's not dead yet (as far as I know). People can change. I'm friends with people that used to be like that. :D

No youre not

Some people can change. And it usually takes a humiliating event to initiate the change.

However, people like him who likely suffer from several personality disorders, can not change. Its engrained into their DNA and not curable.

F3C3475F-D7B5-489B-85C4-E8F79B43C4C7.jpeg