• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I’ve gotten lots of X Metals as of late. Check out these!!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
I'm pretty sure he checks back occasionally. If my name was worse than mud, I'd still read the comments. He can always message an administrator and outline how he will make amends, be reinstated and restore his name and honour. This thread would then be deleted and everyone will be hearing the chirping of small little birdlike creatures, feel the cool breeze of air-conditioning upon their faces and watch the glow of the setting sun, like dying embers from incriminating evidence that are slowly burning themselves out.

Ok no more puff puff pass for you then !

Ok no more puff puff pass for you then !
But I love poetry. That's why my son, @"TRUMP" loves listening to "You're the inspiration" by Chicago while skipping barefoot down the beach carrying his rag doll kitten named Beatrice, and gazing longingly into the love of his life while picking up colourful seashells and perfect starfish.

Beware!!!! He's trying to sell an iPhone Max or a Samsung Note 9 here on youtube!!

Sell to this guy, but don't buy from him. If you sell to him, make sure you video yourself packing the box you send and have proof of postage.

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn", "David Kashton", "Kashton".

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks

He tried to sell some of his stuff on other Oakley FaceBook sites, but when called out, also got banned when the mods checked out the story.

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind.
screenshot_457-png.png

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = swearword that makes you sound super tough
*I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me".
*I admit it. I am a "f.ucking *******"

That hair is so delectable. He’s such a douche.

What is he even talking about? I need a damn translator to tell me what he is saying and what he is trying to say.

Wow

Beware!!!! He's trying to sell an iPhone Max or a Samsung Note 9 here on youtube!!

Sell to this guy, but don't buy from him. If you sell to him, make sure you video yourself packing the box you send and have proof of postage.

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn", "David Kashton", "Kashton".

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks

He tried to sell some of his stuff on other Oakley FaceBook sites, but when called out, also got banned when the mods checked out the story.

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind.
View attachment 568577

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = swearword that makes you sound super tough
*I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me".
*I admit it. I am a "f.ucking *******"

I like what he did to his hair.

He references his dead mother in the sales video. Is it a phone comparison or is he just trying to get free **** to review.

I should stop watching. But it’s a better watch than the Pats v Chargers game.