• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I’ve gotten lots of X Metals as of late. Check out these!!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
It's obvious that he is trying to sell the phones to fund a mail order bride , why he even tells people about ex-girlfriends and money he is still waiting on from his mother's death in what is supposed to be a sale blog is enough to put potential buyers off .
@cacatman how on earth did you even stumble upon this video ?

It's obvious that he is trying to sell the phones to fund a mail order bride , why he even tells people about ex-girlfriends and money he is still waiting on from his mother's death in what is supposed to be a sale blog is enough to put potential buyers off .
@cacatman how on earth did you even stumble upon this video ?
Someone posted a link.

He is one of 3 people, who I think are deliberately dishonest and try to exploit others. I really detest that. I don’t have a problem pointing out the facts if it helps people avoid them, especially because they are unrepentant about their actions.

Worth bumping again.

Beware!!!! He's trying to sell an iPhone Max or a Samsung Note 9 here on youtube!!

Sell to this guy, but don't buy from him. If you sell to him, make sure you video yourself packing the box you send and have proof of postage.

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn", "David Kashton", "Kashton".

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks

He tried to sell some of his stuff on other Oakley FaceBook sites, but when called out, also got banned when the mods checked out the story.

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind.
View attachment 568577

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = swearword that makes you sound super tough
*I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me".
*I admit it. I am a "f.ucking *******"

As of 18/2/19 Kashton ripped off another person.
Hello O Fourm members,
Full Disclosre this is just a Fair warning trying to help stop other members here from getting scammed.

So lately I’ve been trying to get a small collection going, I’ve been on the Facebook groups made a few purchases because I don’t have enough rep on here to buy yet. And I ran into this guy who calls himself Kashton Conn, David Kashton and about 12 other names, found out later he has multi personality disorder) and his actual name is Don Conn. I had a pair of XS frames posted for sale and he had contacted me about buying them, he said he had a YouTube channel about mobile tech this and that and that he was a Fourm memeber but didn’t get on here much anymore. So I checked it out and he seemed legit had good feedback ect He offed me an IPhone XS Max and I add 600.00 for this 1400.00 from the store phone I’m like cool deal I paid 250.00 for the frame. I wanted to upgrade from my 7 so I took the trade used PayPal and all that. Bought the phone December 12th. So he waited his 60 days and now this guy now is claiming I didn’t send him the XS and went and reported the phone as stolen with Verizon and filed a insurance claim on it so now I can’t use it anymore! The phone was unlocked I didn’t even know he could do that. Now he has continued to send threatening messages and write paragraphs of phyco babble about philosophy. Also he as about 5 phone numbers he text me from. Here is a link to his YouTube channel he has about 4 sperate channels about dive watches mobile tech and philosophy which makes no sense because he has the mentality of a 12 year old and the IQ of a bottle of mustard. Do not buy from or sell to this phyco path.I was getting about 25 text in the middle of the night and then he was asking if he could come live with me until he found a job or something. I just quit responding and that’s when he lost his ****. Real stalker type. I had to change my phone number.

View attachment 580798

View attachment 580799

View attachment 580812

e94be855f3c2bd28eb03bef0cb230519_400x400.jpeg

Last edited: