• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold J Serial X metal Juliet- Price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to part with them

Some people reacted to this post.
damn.. hello dark side.. i missed you.

was working on another deal that fell apart.. damn.. might be able to get somethig out of that situation..

fyi, everyone i have spoken to.. very nice and helpful esp when it comes to metals.

thanks,

@ dingo

Spf

Ugh...I have been working on a back up deal for an XM, but not sure if it's going to come thru. If it doesn't, I may take them from you. I know I just took a pair off your hands, but wouldn't mind another back up. If my deal with this guy doesn't come thru in the next two or three days and if you still have them. I'll grab another pair from you. You are a good guy, the last set I got from you were awesome, and wouldn't mind the least bit getting another set from you bro. Just get a double stack Glock bro...and .40 S&W and bigger. 9mm is....eh, only OK with the proper ammo. Can't believe Glock finally made a single stack 9mm....lol.

my non Oakley son would love the discussion on guns.. me, i just like shooting them.. (Marines).

My gun collection is worst than my Oakley collection!! lol

lol. yea my gf had a nucklehead son so no guns were allowed.. sad.. . he finnaly moved out and now i like my car and oakley glasses .. and damn watches.. spent to much.. on all 3.(mostly watches)

good thing. i have a doubletap.. thats a nice watch!!!!

hope to trade it off for a romeo.. maybe.. lol.

Same...I collect, sunnys, guns, knives (Microtech), and sports cars. Wish I could find more OEM Oakley red lenses for Pennys and Julies. Getting them made is a pain....

If my deal falls thru...they are mine!!!! lol

yea.. he got me.. now lens.. lol. she is going to kill me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.