• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

J Serial X Metal Juliet

Hey what's the deal with people being secretive about their serial numbers? Am I supposed to care if people know mine or something?
Not really. In this case, the full five digits aren't relevant though, so I didn't bother noting them down. If we found the threshold was somewhere in the 19000s, then they might become relevant.

Hey what's the deal with people being secretive about their serial numbers? Am I supposed to care if people know mine or something?

It started on ebay and has been "monkey see, monkey do"... Unless your pair is stolen and you're trying to prevent them from being identified, there's no reason for it.

It started on ebay and has been "monkey see, monkey do"... Unless your pair is stolen and you're trying to prevent them from being identified, there's no reason for it.
No reason?
Not really. In this case, the full five digits aren't relevant though, so I didn't bother noting them down. If we found the threshold was somewhere in the 19000s, then they might become relevant.

J75066 I believe.
20150704_081358.jpg
20150704_081226.jpg
20150704_081059.jpg

Back