• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"J" ... The New REAL Oakley?

He's actually been on the forum recently. I've withheld my comments ever since I heard he was going to be releasing something new at the beginning of last year. But you know what, **** it. Here is what I think. I think it has to do with the patent filed for the 6k smartphone camera, here Are RED Building A 6K Smart Phone Camera? . In Jim's words, "What we are working on is truly significant. It will change the way we all do things for sure. It will not save the planet, cure cancer or give one immortality. I wish we could do any of those things. The RED One did not save the world. But it changed the imaging world forever. This new project will affect everyone in a major way. That is about all we can do..." Retrieved from Get Your Cash Ready! RED Owner Announces New Deposit Programme For Mystery New Product .

My guess is the new release will be in the form of the smartphone camera patent. Everyone has smartphones right? This could affect everyone in a major way. That's my guess from all of the things I have read about it anyway. :D

Last edited:
Back