• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"J" ... The New REAL Oakley?

Did he sign a 'no compete' clause that stops him from getting into anything Eye related? Ive thought for a while now that the way Lux is homogenizing his baby, why not start a new sunglass company and bring back the Holy **** factor.

So, since we're speculating here, how about some ideas of what this could be if it isn't Oakley V2.0?

Here's a wild one - after making denials about broad topics like world peace, energy, time travel, and saving wildlife, he throws out a couple of stabs against the specific topics of VR and AR. Then he infers that this will change everything, be for everyone, and is the most important piece of work in his life.

What do VR and AR have in common? They're attempts to merge human senses with technology in a way that changes reality. What else could do that that's completely beyond VR and AR?

How about a neural lace?

Sure, that's WAY out there, but is it really so far off, regarding technological feasibility? Google "neural lace" and see what the results are. And then there was the whole "Elon Musk" reference...

@jim jannard you still dropping by here now and then?

Psycholodelics ?
I know it's really way out there and very unlikely, totally fails Occam's Razor, but the neural lace thing would be seriously cool... I mean hey, if you're gonna dream, why not dream big? :D

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-just-invented-the-neural-lace-1711540938

Quantum computer eyewear!!??

Speaking of competition with lux... I can see him sitting across the table talking to Sal...
Yeah, for sure
Actually i think all the members here on this forum better call Jim..... And give him our honest opinion on how things are going

Latest Posts

Back