• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jade Fetish!

Quite a few of our members have started chopping lenses :) first in mind has to be Dr Chop. No doubt about that! Or why not try it yourself? There's a thread on how to DIY :)

i found a chart that looked to be a cross reference on lenses that can be made compatible with other frames but no fuel cell matches. I would like to stay in oakley lenses. i saw that visionary lenses has a really cool deep emerald green but i have read a mixed bag of reviews on their clarity. I think i need a specific curvature to start with. any input is greatly appreciated.

i wish they had the jade lenses for the fuel cell. I have a couple pairs with emerald iridium but that jade is Mean green !!

DNA Science was originally slated for Jade but wound up somehow with emerald. Very Disappointing, but a Radar Jade later and all will be well!!

so if i pickup a pair of the radar path with jade lens color, this can be used to cut me a set of fuel cell lenses?

yes. not the little one or a vented...I mean may be possible, but safer with the mid to larger sized lens

thanks doc, im going to be in touch. I have a few i am watching on the bay. once I have one in hand I will PM you and go from there.
I appreciate the guidance.

thanks doc, im going to be in touch. I have a few i am watching on the bay. once I have one in hand I will PM you and go from there.
I appreciate the guidance.

sounds good...Looking forward to a jade fuelie!! my favorite pair since Monster Dog

i found a chart that looked to be a cross reference on lenses that can be made compatible with other frames but no fuel cell matches. I would like to stay in oakley lenses. i saw that visionary lenses has a really cool deep emerald green but i have read a mixed bag of reviews on their clarity. I think i need a specific curvature to start with. any input is greatly appreciated.

Hey could you please post the chart so we could see the info. Would be really beneficial for us DIYers.