• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Jade Fuel Cell Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyone have a pair they would sell? I could also trade a set of black iridium troy lee etched lenses. Lemme know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Do they have Jade in the fuel cell ? I was told I had to cut them from a radar lens to DIY. I thought they only had emerald. is this true?

Available now for fuel cell via custom.

I see that the website has the color listed as jade now, but the emerald isnt there. I go to the normal retail side and choose replacement lenses and the emerald is there but no jade. Can you confirm that this is actually jade and not emerald lenses with a mislabeling on the website. I will buy a few pairs and sell off the frames on Ebay if this is so. Any help is appreciated. Worst case I am going to call Oakley later today.

I cannot confirm 100% but i can confirm they make jade for fuel cell because ive seen them myself.

I do know they were jade as they are much diff than emerald.

I know that they did a long while ago but I thought even in one of your unboxing vids on YouTube (exclusive science) that you also stated that they replaced the Jade option with Emerald. Anywhoo.. I am going to call today and I will post my findings. I hope we can get them since I really was going to go the Dr. Chop route and the cost was up there all said and done.. Fingers Crossed. Sorry to clutter your thread but I am cheering for this myself. Thanks BAPD77

Username Hidden said:
I know that they did a long while ago but I thought even in one of your unboxing vids on YouTube (exclusive science) that you also stated that they replaced the Jade option with Emerald. Anywhoo.. I am going to call today and I will post my findings. I hope we can get them since I really was going to go the Dr. Chop route and the cost was up there all said and done.. Fingers Crossed. Sorry to clutter your thread but I am cheering for this myself. Thanks BAPD77

Yes the exclusive science are emerald but i have seen jade also. Are you willing to sell me a pair if u can get them lol?

I am calling later today when West Coast time reaches 9-10 am. I will post my outcome here. As far as selling them I dont forsee getting any kind of deal on them since I am not buying quantity.

Great News !! I just got off the phone with Oakley Sales.. They were able to sell me the Jade Fuel Cell Lenses as a replacement kit. I got a couple sets at 55 per set and free shipping. I did have to pay tax though but still a great deal I think.. Get them while you can. Thanks for starting the topic and bringing these to my attention.

Username Hidden said:
Great News !! I just got off the phone with Oakley Sales.. They were able to sell me the Jade Fuel Cell Lenses as a replacement kit. I got a couple sets at 55 per set and free shipping. I did have to pay tax though but still a great deal I think.. Get them while you can. Thanks for starting the topic and bringing these to my attention.

Will you sell or trade a pair?