• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Jade Juliet Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dr.chop said:
I have sent him 2 emails with no replies. As you all can see, I haven't been on here much. Been trying to work out all sorts of paint issues since returning from my honeymoon, of which I just solved the problems. I have his items ready to go actually, and the emails had all the info he needed as well as a follow up request to make sure the address I have in the paypal is the correct address. As for you mr. qtrain, your email has been corrupted and I am getting spammed left and right...Just as info.

not dodging anyone by any means, but had my hands full of issues which stopped me dead in my tracks. Those have all been resolved as evidence by what I did post last night, and it was a few, not "posting like crazy"....that's coming in the next week or so...

I realize that and am working on a fix, but I've still not heard back for any of my emails or pms on here

Some people reacted to this post.
If at all possible can we take these discussions to a PM please? If the pm system between you guys is not working please let Oakleyboss know so he can check the system. Thanks guys.

I agree doc. I was saying to be patient as things happen. We will conclude soon and will be great.

I'm just glad to see the doc back. I'll be hittin ya up soon dude. Your latest paint jobs look great.

Username Hidden said:
I'm just glad to see the doc back. I'll be hittin ya up soon dude. Your latest paint jobs look great.

Roger that!!!!

I actually need him to cut some lenses too. But I will be patient until he has time

Did you get the lenses yet Funs Ways? I still have not so hopefully soon. Not heard from him since he left these messages.

Username Hidden said:
Did you get the lenses yet Funs Ways? I still have not so hopefully soon. Not heard from him since he left these messages.

Actually you have. You changed the deal again an as I stated, I have one pair of the lnses you wished but others had to be ordered. Oakley isn't the fastest at shipping, but I'll tell ya what. I am sending your coins and stuff back. You changed the deal twice from agreed trade initially and now you inten to flame me because i don't junp to answer your PM on facebook. As far as the other persons deal is concerned, I have sent numerous messages about the amount due and no reply. When he is ready, I will send
them. So you post me your address and your stuff is in the mail today. I won' do a deal with a person who is flat out lying about his transaction. You have heard from me plenty of times since your post and I have the pm's to prove it.

@ weeks ago you sent a message saying the lenses were ordered. You posted on here the deal would be completed last week and I sent emails to you a couple times this past week asking if the jade lenses arrived. Those emails were never answered. I have not changed the deal since we talked about the flak jacket xlj lenses when you changed the deal the last time. Emails went out to you on the 20th confirming what you said then on the 28th asking for an update on the situation, then 23 hours ago. I understand you are busy and was wondering if the order was successful. I am a quite patient person but would have liked an update or response a week after you said it was ordered to find out if there were any issues.

Closed. Pm each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.