• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

jim jannard

Founder of Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Well... I'm finally getting around to it. In the next few months I'll be getting everything I have put in one place and museum ready. As you might imagine... I have lots of stuff, including my original drawings and sketches from as early at 1975, original ad photos, quite a lot of prototypes. But I'm sure I will have a lot of holes to fill in. I'm just not sure what they are until we unbox everything and start setting everything up. At that point, I'll make a list of things I'm looking for to see if the community can help. I'll be happy to pay or trade.

Many have emailed their support and items they have. It is just too early for me to respond since I'm not sure what is missing.

I'd be happy to check in to this forum and answer questions from time to time if there is any interest. Just set up a thread somewhere and send me the link.

My best to all...

Jim

Welcome, I am sure we can help. Nice to hear from the one responsible for my addiction.

Great of you to check in, Jim. Once you get everything sorted and know what you need to fill the gaps, I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who'll be more than happy to contribute what they can. If you take the time to browse through this forum, you'll find that many members here have some amazing things in their collections. You've definitely come to the right place.

Latest Posts

Back