• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Japan Products

oakleylife_aus

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know how to get Oakley items from Japan, I am located in Australia, and I have tried emailing them directing and trying to order online, but with no success. Is there anyone that has had success in ordering from another alternate location to your local country?

Cheers

Yea specific websites to that country won’t ship out of the country, your best bet would to find someone there to ship it to you

I actually use amazon.co.jp and just make sure you make an account for your address. Then just search with 'worldwide shipping' and you should be able to buy Oakley items from Japan. Its expensive but I have bought a few Japan only Oakley polos that way to USA. Not sure about Australia, but I think you prob can do it too.

I actually use amazon.co.jp and just make sure you make an account for your address. Then just search with 'worldwide shipping' and you should be able to buy Oakley items from Japan. Its expensive but I have bought a few Japan only Oakley polos that way to USA. Not sure about Australia, but I think you prob can do it too.
Cheers for the help, I will look into this. They have some pretty cool items. I visited there prior to COVID to go snowboarding and visited the store Harajuku. Lets just say that the credit card got a work out!

As others mentioned, if you want to order from oakley pages than you need someone in that country to who you can have it delivered. My country is not on the oakley list but all the neighbouring countries are, so I order things to friends i have there and they send it to me. Also Oakley used to have some kind of card check where it wouldnt accept cards issued in other countries than the one you are delivering it to, but that was only for USA so far I payed with Czech card and had it delivered to Slovakia and it worked. Btw to those who have order some shirts from Japan, how are the size? Are they the same or are they slightly smaller?

As others mentioned, if you want to order from oakley pages than you need someone in that country to who you can have it delivered. My country is not on the oakley list but all the neighbouring countries are, so I order things to friends i have there and they send it to me. Also Oakley used to have some kind of card check where it wouldnt accept cards issued in other countries than the one you are delivering it to, but that was only for USA so far I payed with Czech card and had it delivered to Slovakia and it worked. Btw to those who have order some shirts from Japan, how are the size? Are they the same or are they slightly smaller?
Thanks for that, to answer your questions about sizing, we get Japan sized products here in Oz. I find if you are a Medium US or Oz then you would need to order a large Japan size. Cheers

Have any luck with this oakleylife_aus ? I'm in the same position trying to get Oakley Japan items into OZ, they always get some of the best Oakley gear, completely bizarre how the Japan markets gets the best and most unique items, really don't know why Oakley just don't offer the items to anyone in the world, they would have had a lot more sales from me!

It's like the Oakley sales department don't even understand their own brand and how people want this more unique edgier looking stuff that Japan gets that Oakley has always been known for.

Hi there, no yet, I have tried talking to my local contacts within Oakley here in West Oz but even they can't pull any strings for me. I have seen more Japan style stuff come through like the training gear and stuff, but Oakley Japan have so much more!

Other than using a 3rd party to get it here which I prefer not to use, it would mean travelling to Japan and buy up big! I don't see a problem with that :D, any excuse to go to Japan to visit their Oakley Stores and go snowboarding.

There are a few proxy services you can use - white rabbit, buyee, zen market that you can send links to for the item you're interested in, they'll purchase it on your behalf, store it in their warehouse and then ship to you.

I recently used buyee to grab some oakley gear off of yahoo auctions japan and mercari successfully!

Back