• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone And Racing Jacket?

BDHO

Oakley Enthusiast
Do people prefer jawbones over racing jackets?
I know they are the same frame but is there a difference in the build quality or some subtle difference?
Ive noticed that "basic" jawbones seller for higher prices on ebay than "basic" racing jackets.

sorry if this is a silly question.

I prefer racing jackets because the icons are bigger and nicer looking and easier to change out/source.

Wow that sucks I just realized the O-Mater frames are made in china now. What a joke? Jim would have never let that happen.. Lux sucks!

I prefer racing jackets because the icons are bigger and nicer looking and easier to change out/source.
I prefer the Jawbone because the icon is smaller. LOL. I just wish it was interchangeable. But that's not something hot water and a flathead screwdriver can't fix.

Jawbone's also had more non-vented lenses offered with them, although those lenses are their own separate topic.

I'm not gonna lie, while I wouldn't exactly trade my Jawbones, the features of the RJ would've been nice to have.

Back