• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jawbone BMX CHROME

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Pics on ebay:

OAKLEY JAWBONE RACING JACKET BMX CHROME RARE LIMITED EDITION Violet Iridium | eBay

Condition of the frame is 8/10 - tiny paint flake in the front near the left lens on the nose bridge (visible in the gallery - picture number 2) and another small paint flake on top of the frame (picture number 3), it's barely visible when worn.
Violet Iridium lens is in 7/10 shape and a there's a pair of scratched clear lenses added as a bonus (non wearable imho, but can be used as safety lens for work).
Spare nose piece (both installed and spare nose piece is the bigger one in size).
Earsocks - black and violet, altough I think in both pair each earsock is the left one.
Correct model carboard box is included. No cleaning bag.

Forum price: 230 USD shipped from Europe.

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn another one. Bad luck for me its Christmas time and the boy needs his legos and transformers. Lol..great price by the way. 2 weeks ago I'd be all over this..

I was looking at these today. Since I got a Shocktube, the Jawbone/RJ family has become appealing to me.

Can’t beat the Lego dudec

bump