• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Chrome BMX

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
I know the Oakley Jawbone BMX Chrome sunglasses were limited edition and sold out long ago, but has anyone seen them for sale online? Maybe on a small bike shop website? I am really trying to find these. Thanks guys!

No ebay links please...but there is one on there for a mere 1229 us dollars.

I know these were limited edition and sold out long ago, but has anyone seen them for sale online? Maybe on a small bike shop website? I am really trying to find these. Thanks guys!

All the online retailers have sold out for some time. I manage to find an online Bike retailer which had one last piece, and this was back in Nov last year.
eBay is your best bet now... though pretty scarce. U'll see an occasional one or two pop up...

There is a pair at my local bike shop. They are the best, they hooked me up with icons, jaws, and thru bolt for some of my jawbones. I get a discount from them, so if you are willing to send the funds I would buy them and ship them to you. If you are interested in going this route just PM me.

Back