• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Ear Socks On Radarlock

bluenose

Oakley Enthusiast
Scotland
Was wondering if jawbone earsocks fit radarlock they look the same and I'd like the slate grey socks anyone tried or could measure I could measure up,the radarlock

They do not fit. Angles are not the same and length is short as well. Jawbone does semi fit the straight jacket for those that need them just to get by. By racing/jawbone do not fit radarlocks. Look weird lol ill take a pic tomorrow at my store and send them to you.

lol I literally attempted to swap my worn (elongated) Jawbone earsocks onto my Radarlock before. They still weren't quite long enough but you can trim the ends, and I guess keep wearing them until they elongate eventually. Also does get slippery at that point.

The earsock selection has always been cut short. CS kinda dodges the question, "well what if someone's OCP earsocks wore out?" First time I looked into this was in-store and I almost get a set, but late confirmation stopped that. I'd perhaps pay double for it. :(

Latest Posts

Back