• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jawbone Max Fear Light

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, selling a complete LNIB Max Fear Light Jawbone. Haven't seen one of these on here in a few years. This was bought, tried on, put in my display. Then, I got hooked on X-metals and I needed space in my display. So, they were put back in the box and have been sitting under the display for a few years.

Frame is mint, rubbers are mint, lenses are mint. Comes complete with everything that you would have gotten in the box if buying new:

• Glasses with Black Iridium vented lenses
  • Fire Iridium vented lenses
  • Max Fear Light themed micro fiber bag
  • Spare large nose pads
  • Hardcase
  • Max Fear Light themed box (some of these sets had plain black boxes so getting one with this box is an added bonus)
  • Instructions, warranty and info cards
Stand not included.

Looking to get $260 plus shipping. You pay the actual shipping cost, I don't profit on shipping charges.

Any questions or for a shipping quote feel free to ask, I will respond as soon as I can :)

Pics:

_MG_0333.jpg

_MG_0334.jpg

_MG_0335.jpg

_MG_0336.jpg

_MG_0338.jpg
_MG_0339.jpg

_MG_0342.jpg

_MG_0343.jpg

_MG_0344.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats a great looking piece

Username Hidden said:
thats a great looking piece

Thanks! It could be yours ;-)

Bump with lower price

These are very cool never seen them before. Definitely going to refinish my split jacket and jawbone in this scheme for sure. Good luck with the sale.

PM'd ya

SOLD!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Hi guys, selling a complete LNIB Max Fear Light Jawbone. Haven't seen one of these on here in a few years. This was bought, tried on, put in my display. Then, I got hooked on X-metals and I needed space in my display. So, they were put back in the box and have been sitting under the display for a few years.

Frame is mint, rubbers are mint, lenses are mint. Comes complete with everything that you would have gotten in the box if buying new:

• Glasses with Black Iridium vented lenses
  • Fire Iridium vented lenses
  • Max Fear Light themed micro fiber bag
  • Spare large nose pads
  • Hardcase
  • Max Fear Light themed box (some of these sets had plain black boxes so getting one with this box is an added bonus)
  • Instructions, warranty and info cards
Stand not included.

Looking to get $260 plus shipping. You pay the actual shipping cost, I don't profit on shipping charges.

Any questions or for a shipping quote feel free to ask, I will respond as soon as I can :)

Pics:

View attachment 393692

View attachment 393693

View attachment 393694

View attachment 393695

View attachment 393696 View attachment 393697

View attachment 393698
Still available?
View attachment 393699

View attachment 393700