• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Jawbone +Red lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

looking for an OEM non vented positive red polar Jawbone lenses..
not custom cut but a replacement lens..
if anyone has one lying around..
but the catch is, it should not be more expensive than a pair of JB/RJ being sold here..
thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Good hunting.

I have a very nice set of +RIP... but they're slightly different in tones.

I've been using them for display as I find the quirk of colors they have make for cool visual effect... while also hoping I could find a complimentary counterpart for each lens.

As to how they came to be like this...

The ******* seller that sold them had said they came from display models, my best guess he mixed up some sets when he removed some 🤦‍♂️ or they were colorblind 🤷‍♂️

Anyways if they're of interest to you let me know, if not no worries I'll keep on hunting for a counterpart lol

IMG_1879.jpg

Right one has slightly more amber in the fov because there's more of blue ird coating
Left one hardly has any amber in the fov, and has that more typical magenta/purple ird coating

I have a set that doesn’t have the Polarized etched in the lenses 😏 Ill try to get a pic inthe sun tomorrow.

Last edited:
Here is the set I have. They aren’t mint, but pretty good. Few hairlines. No etching.

41312093-B791-4935-8B75-3547D05CD7CE.jpeg