• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Jawbone VR50 Ruby Photochromic

Username Hidden said:
That's about what I expected/hoped to pay for an nice example of echelons

I'd be considered frugal compared to whoever buys those pre-owed pairs

I’m in the same mindset. I personally can’t pay that much for a set of either of them.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I’m in the same mindset. I personally can’t pay that much for a set of either of them.
Agreed. I look it from the point that most colorways can be copied via a custom paint job... Although there's few donors (or none) with matching BC out there to use to replicate a given lens for them. So if I'm to pay top dollar, I'm going to be critical on the condition of the lenses for them 🧐

6 months ago...I had the opportunity to buy a pair of complete NIB echelons for $175. I should've grabbed them, at least could've gone to you if I didn't need.

Username Hidden said:

BNIB pair on ebay for $500 obo... If the listing were for (2) pairs then he'd have a buyer 😜
I've got little hope he'll accept my half off offer 😅
Yea thats a $250 pair

Interesting. So those lenses themselves are 200$ plus?

🤣🤣🤣

Username Hidden said:
6 months ago...I had the opportunity to buy a pair of complete NIB echelons for $175. I should've grabbed them, at least could've gone to you if I didn't need.

Yes, you should have, that was a deal.

I have a spare set of lenses but honestly I dont know if i would take $200 for them or not.