• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
So for all my true oakley freaks out there i wanna know if any of you guys have seen this or might happen to have one? its totally awesome and well i'd love to try and add it to my collection if possible. let me know what you guys thing about too. its pretty sweet looking. its called the jawbone. and i know its not the glasses. thanks guys

Boss you can move this since its really a random thing and i didnt know where to put it haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen it, but not for awhile... I believe it has been discontinued for 5 or so years. Was one on ebay about a year or so ago if I remember correctly and it went for a pretty penny...

ya that seems to be the problem they have been gone for such a long time. figured if anyone would have it they would be here i hope...i dont have to many pretty pennys right now haha

I have one, the bone colored version. I used it for a few seasons of ice hockey and believe me it does get looks. I believe they were actually made by a company called 1Exel, which also sold the mask (with their logo and not the O logo). There were two colors Black and Bone. I have a teammate who still wears the Black 1Excel version. Mine tended to fog up a lot, which is why I retired it. I never saw anyone else wearing one, other than my teammate. It is pretty cool looking and it’s not that heavy. Good luck in your search. I’ll try and keep an eye out for one too.

Latest Posts

Back