• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreaker "clip"

gmn14

Oakley Beginner
Haven't been able to find any definitive information and searching older archived threads came up empty.

Is the "clip" that connects the top jaw to the bottom jaw available anywhere? The site Oakley uses for replacement parts doesn't have anything listed. Does that mean my only option is finding an individual who happens to be selling one?

Haven't been able to find any definitive information and searching older archived threads came up empty.

Is the "clip" that connects the top jaw to the bottom jaw available anywhere? The site Oakley uses for replacement parts doesn't have anything listed. Does that mean my only option is finding an individual who happens to be selling one?

Yup.
Not sold as spare parts.

Got a picture of one?

Got a picture of one?
its this one. Its the part that connects tehee top and bottom of the Jawbreaker frame

Skjermbilde 2021-01-04 kl. 22.45.01.png

Should not be hard to replicate and 3D print. I would need an original and the glasses to make sure it fits correctly
Im thinking the same, but it should be possible to buy as a spare part as well,, I cannot be the first one to lose this one.

Back