• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreaker pictures with evzero range and path

Bfs

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering if anyone had jawbreakers and evzeros so they could put up comparison pics. I am thinking about buying evzeros and I want to see how they are compared to jawbreakers.
Thank you!

If you wait til Friday I'll get them for you, but If it's between those 2, I would go with Jawbreakers for the simple fact you can swap lenses. If you ever get tired of the lenses or damage them, you just have to buy the lens and not a whole new pair. It's nice to be able to swap from a road or trail lens back to a daily or standard iridium lens.

If you're worried about coverage, both will give you plenty, all though I do notice a little light-leak from the top of EV Zeros because of the absence of a frame. More noticeable on the path size of course.

I'm not super impressed with the Jawbreakers. The Zeros at least have lightweight going for them. The Jawbreaker is a complicated mechanism (relatively speaking) and I'm not a big fan of the way they handled the extendable stems.

I have jawbreakers and I like them. I want to see how big the evzero ranges are compared to them. The jawbreakers are big and I was wondering how big the evzero ranges are. I am also looking at them because they are light.

I'd say size goes to the EVZero Range

f3d560795cd33aeaef8a3a8e65ef7ac5.jpg

794f6cb5136b9f02f718e665d50da9f5.jpg

523acf6fd867aa8f6d3cae40f934b02d.jpg

Thank you so much for those pictures! I might have get the evzero ranges now.

Back