• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jawbreaker question

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
Im trying to buy a pair of jawbreakers from a guy who says they are asian fit,and have "sample" on the inner arm...........my question is.what does that mean,and as far as i can tell asian fit have the same frame just smaller nosebridge rubber.can a regular sized guy wear these?

I have a fat head, and actually prefer the asian fit. Sample pairs were the ones put out to demo in stores so, they may have some wear to them. Lense and frame scuffs etc...

Everyone always claims “perfect". Who knows, they may be. The soft vaults should always be included, IMO. They come with the glasses and are easily available anyways. I'm no professional but, for $75, sounds fair. Are they going to be a regular wear for you, or a project pair?

Perfect for cycling. For $75, if they are authentic, it's a good deal. Even if they are sample frames, you are using them for sporting activities and do not need to be perfect. But, they are advertidlsed as so. Look them over. I think it's worth a go. Just my opinion now.

I recently bought an af split jacket. The only difference in size is the nose pieces. Which are interchangeable anyways.

Latest Posts

Back