• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jawbreaker, Radar EV, and Ballistic M-Frame 2.0... get them while you can!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have some nice pairs I'm willing to part with, because I'm saving for a new road bike (bicycle). Let's get to them. All prices are for PayPal friends and family, add 4% for PayPal goods and services. Shipping for 1 pair is $8 for USPS First Class with Insurance, or $12 for 2 pairs, provided the package weight is under 16oz. Shipping on the Razor Blades is $12 for USPS First Class with Insurance.

If you want one or more pairs, message me here on OF, or email mflacche@gmail.com to make arrangements.

Jawbreaker - OO9290-05 - Polished White Upper w/Matte Black Jaws and Red Accents, Aftermarket Polycarbonate Black Iridium (High Quality, Non-Polarized, Perfect for Driving or Riding). Comes with Oakley Microfiber Bag, No Scratches or Wear, Like New $140
IMG_0436.jpg

Radar EV - OO9208-9438 - Polished White Frame with Polished Black Icons, nice aftermarket red ear socks and nose piece, and Aftermarket Polycarbonate Black Iridium (High Quality, Non-Polarized, Perfect for Driving or Riding). Comes with Oakley Microfiber Bag, No Scratches or Wear, Like New $110
IMG_0437.jpg

SI Ballistic M Frame - OO9146-09 - Matte Black with Clear Lens. Excellent Condition, Comes with Oakley Microfiber Bag, No Scratches or Wear, Like New $110
IMG_0435.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

No interest? Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

U

Username Hidden

:bump:
Still 3 nice pairs left...

Last edited:
U

Username Hidden

PMd on razor blades

U

Username Hidden

U

Username Hidden

All pairs shown still available.

U

Username Hidden

Still available... nice glasses, reasonable prices.

U

Username Hidden

Still available... send your offers.

U

Username Hidden