• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold JB Polished Juliet w/VR28 Blue Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

JB Serial Polished with custom cut VR28 BLUE Iridium lenses (by @Chris A Hardaway ). Lense fit is perfect and the lenses are at least 9.5 / 10; donors were Fast Jackets (I will include the lense box). I am also including a new Black Rubber kit, as the ones I have on there may need changed before long. Comes with correct box, but serial does not match and I dont have a coin. Sorry for the potato pics, I am not any good with lighting and such. Just to be clear, the lenses are a VR28 base, NOT the original gray base 00 Blue. I tried to capture the tint in a picture. The nosebridge is fairly tight, not a lot of play. The shox are Linegear black.

Price is $325 or best reasonable offer, shipped to the CONT. USA. I would be willing to ship overseas but buyer would have to foot the bill for that. Not looking for trades at the moment.

IMG_20170730_181308.jpg IMG_20170730_181313.jpg IMG_20170730_181409.jpg IMG_20170730_181825.jpg IMG_20170730_181959.jpg IMG_20170730_182023.jpg IMG_20170730_182104.jpg IMG_20170730_182111.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow! I think this is a great set for that price. Add a coin (many sellers have them) and you're set!

Looking for anything in trade

Not looking for trade at this time. Will edit the listing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bump, open to reasonable offers. Need to get this gone.

pm

Good luck with the sale! I'll be looking for a polished set but I'm still a couple of months away from having the cash.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.