• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JBR000387 saved from the scrap heap.

I had to do lots of refinishing of the bridge and one of the pin holes were slightly damaged.wished I had an extra nosebridge to use on this pair. Matching the color was difficult because I didn't have a good sample in my hands.the brown on an original pair goes from a carbon black to a very dark brown and the brown original color was anodized so the color was mixed with a brown and black to get as close as I could.

I had to do lots of refinishing of the bridge and one of the pin holes were slightly damaged.wished I had an extra nosebridge to use on this pair. Matching the color was difficult because I didn't have a good sample in my hands.the brown on an original pair goes from a carbon black to a very dark brown and the brown original color was anodized so the color was mixed with a brown and black to get as close as I could.
It turned out most decent.

Amazing job! Way to go X-Man.
There’s some Penny’s in Rough shape on eBay someone may want to go the same route with btw.

Back