• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JDD32's X-metal collection

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
I hate moving homes as I still have most of my collection in crates. I was cleaning up my archived photos on my PC and found some interesting ones in my old collection that I thought it's worth sharing.

Traffic light collection (all OEM)
Plasma + Pink Iridium + red rubbers
Plasma + Fire Iridium + black rubbers
Polished + Emerald Iridium + green rubbers

DSC_4447.jpg

R1 OEM collection:
Plasma + Fire Iridium
X-Metal grey + Black Iridium
Titanium + Gold Iridium

DSC_4445.jpg

XS OEM collection:
I'm too lazy to list them :p

XS collection.jpg

Looking good. :)

Any of these frames happen to be ones that you have run "tests" on? ;)

No sir, they're all mint and are safe from my mad science hat. These were taken before I got sick of my day job and started experimenting on X-metals. I've got some crazy projects in the skunkworks that'd blow x-metal fans away. Hopefully I can get it done before Christmas.... I get distracted too easily. At the rate I'm going I'll probably never get around to unpacking my collection :(

No sir, they're all mint and are safe from my mad science hat. These were taken before I got sick of my day job and started experimenting on X-metals. I've got some crazy projects in the skunkworks that'd blow x-metal fans away. Hopefully I can get it done before Christmas.... I get distracted too easily. At the rate I'm going I'll probably never get around to unpacking my collection :(
No need to unpack. ;)

lol yeh i've started rebuilding my collection again due to impulse buying. My Paypal balance is down to single digit :(

she was like "here's the eviction notice. Pack them up or they're going in a fire sale!"
:eek:

so off I went and put them in a cardboard box lying around. They've since started growing legs and took up housing around my place... some in the lounge, some in the dining room, and some even ended up in the kitchen.