• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jean-Michel Croissant scammer!

Well maybe his next username will be: Jean -Michel baguette 🥖, that is going to be a big red flag...🥖lives matter!🥴

New Year, New Flip. This guy should at least credit @Wavecloud’s Customisation

Screenshot_20221231_165420_Facebook.jpg

Yes this is the thread that made (makes) me think you did (do) the same thing. That's why I said you could of at least get the arms done. (No I'm not a croissant, just flaky)

View attachment 1022411
It’s oem 100 percent. As stated, the person who sold them to me worked there in product and development

Your pretty naive to the fact it’s legit.

@Wavecloud’s Customisation has never done work for me or any other customizers

Hi all

Just to let you all know that I am Autistic with an IQ that is off the scale and I can take up anything at all if I focus on it.

I have had normal people taking advantage of me my entire life. It’s always that way when normal people sense a weakness - their prehistoric predator brain kicks in and they take advantage or worse.

It’s not just this **** from France taking advantage - it’s happened in this forum countless times. Too many to list.

I have been scammed directly by various members who are still here - and I’ve lost hundreds if not thousands as a result of normal people blatantly taking advantage right here on the forum.

I’ve been blocked out for weeks & weeks now and only just managed to log back in.

I’ll likely be blocked again today so I can’t be bothered to spend an hour trying to log into a forum that doesn’t seem to be working properly.

Back