• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JEEP Dealership

AED

Oakley Enthusiast
Sitting in the lobby of a Jeep Dealer (PHX Valley) waiting for status on work being dome, and checking out coffee and doughnut freebies. My eye catches a Oakley display case, in their accessories and retail shop…50% off. Looked at a pair of Ejectors at $173, so that would have brought them down to $86 and change. Not sure if it was just this location, or nation wide.

Sitting in the lobby of a Jeep Dealer (PHX Valley) waiting for status on work being dome, and checking out coffee and doughnut freebies. My eye catches a Oakley display case, in their accessories and retail shop…50% off. Looked at a pair of Ejectors at $173, so that would have brought them down to $86 and change. Not sure if it was just this location, or nation wide.
Did they only have new stuff?

Yeah…new stuff in a Oakley Glass Display Case. They had some Holbrooks, Flaks, some others in the 300 range, the only ones I looked at were the wired frames like the Ejectors.

Thought it may be a source for some good deals

Latest Posts

Back