• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jeff Staple Frogskin

KrogerWizard

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I ordered the new Jeff Staple Frogskins and was super excited. I had them shipped to my local Oakley store and when I picked them up, I was disappointed to find that they didn’t send me the special edition Leash/ Croakie with my glasses. Staple Pigeon confirmed that the Leash is a part of the glasses when they sell them so I’m just wondering did oakley not send them to me or do I have to purchase them elsewhere?

I ordered the new Jeff Staple Frogskins and was super excited. I had them shipped to my local Oakley store and when I picked them up, I was disappointed to find that they didn’t send me the special edition Leash/ Croakie with my glasses. Staple Pigeon confirmed that the Leash is a part of the glasses when they sell them so I’m just wondering did oakley not send them to me or do I have to purchase them elsewhere?
You likely purchased the one pair that in fact did not come with the leash- the grey with Prizm golf lenses. The matte black/pink and black tort/green pair had leashes.

Latest Posts

Back