• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jens Voigt - Hour Record Attempt

jrd5497

Oakley Expert
TN
For all the cycling fans out here, Jens Voigt will be attempting to break the hour record today. It will be his last professional race. It starts at 1 Eastern Time. I've included the link that Trek sent out to watch his attempt.

I think he sets the record, and its the perfect way for him to go out of cycling. What do you all think?

http://www.trekbikes.com/hour_record/

I think he will break the record, but I am very sure Tony Martin and Fabian Cancellara will better at some point in the next few years

I think it is a great end to his career. to bad he wont be wearing oakley while he does it though ;->

no doubt about it being broken i think they will let it stand a while for him though.

his attempt reminded me of the movie " The Flying Scotsman"

if it gets a lot of attention then I think Tony and/or Fabian will attempt to set it in a year or two. I agree with Duke, they will let it stand for a while out of respect for Jens.

I may have to break out "The Flying Scotsman" and watch it again tonight.

He did a great job by keeping the bike smooth in the corners to help him maintain speed.

Back