• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jestered - Collection thread

Completing the XS collection is great! You have some nice customs also. The case is very clean and I like how everything is displayed. An example of every X Metal is awesome!

Dang, you've been busy... well done!

Having achieved the milestones of an example of each type and the complete XS SKUs, what do you think your next goal will be?

I've been a member here for a year now, so thought now is as good a time as any to start one of these threads.

I picked up my very first X-Metal (Polished Carbon/BIP XS) a little less than a year ago. It was sometime in September of 2015. At the time I had no intention of starting any kind of collection and thought most of you were just crazy. I was warned and didn't take it seriously. :) I ended up picking up a case along the way, and well, the rest is history. I currently have the entire XS sku collection and at least one of the other X-Metal models.

12 XS:
*Full XS sku collection (all stock and complete/matching)
*Duplicate XS Polished/VR28 (stock and complete/matching)
*Duplicate XS Polished Carbon/BIP - Turned into Ichiro clone w/ custom etched lens
*Duplicate XS Plasma/Ice - Turned into IH clone w/ custom etched lens

2 XX:
*XX XM/BI (all stock and complete/matching)
*XX XM/BI - Custom Plasma finish w/ XM serial

1 of each:
*Romeo Plasma/Emerald w/ emerald rubber
*Romeo 2 Carbon/BI (stock and complete)
*Mars Jordan (stock and complete/matching)
*Juliet XM/BIP (stock and complete)
*Penny Polished/BI (complete, but currently has Ice lenses installed)
*Half-X Carbon/BIP (stock and complete)

20 Total X-Metal at the time of this posting.

On to the not-so-great pics:

View attachment 273195

View attachment 273196

View attachment 273197

View attachment 273198

I'll probably update this thread with anything new that I get, but I feel like I'm at a good point to slow down right now. I'm definitely not done. There's still quite a bit on my list that I will want to pick up eventually, but I have other things to spend my time and money on right now. At least that's how I'm hoping it's going to go. :unsure:
That 24k is soooooo pretty..... Awesome collection and milestone man! Looking amazing!