• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JG###### Polished Juliet - help needed to identify lens

So where is the mistake?

Your are right, those are a match.

my mistake and I think the seller’s too was to google for G30 lens and find a lot of pictures showing other Oakley frames with clear lens and a brownish tint.

Doing another closer inspection and better light conditions, compared to a Ruby iridium now I can see the brown/red tint from the inside part of the G30 lens vs the blue tint of the Regular Juliet

The seller should have the expectation to see clear lens and without the Oakleys blue tint listed as “non Oakley replacements”

This pair is really weird. The SKU is for a polished/blue the barcode scans correctly but the serial is a for a polished/G30 Blue. Two possible scenarios, both very unlikely and illogical:

1 printed sticker, but made a mistake in the SKU 117 instead of 118. (Typo)
2 had a blue and a g30 and got them swapped, but the chances of getting the right serial#?!?!?

This pair is really weird. The SKU is for a polished/blue the barcode scans correctly but the serial is a for a polished/G30 Blue. Two possible scenarios, both very unlikely and illogical:

2 had a blue and a g30 and got them swapped, but the chances of getting the right serial#?!?!?

The whole sticker is weird.

Doesn’t look like this one which you may or may not be familiar with............ I feel like got it from a pretty damn reliable seller whom ironically traded me for a JG/G30 matching set lol.
9b00855169f85a399c2200866ee8fd17.jpg

Doesn’t look like this one which you may or may not be familiar with............ I feel like got it from a pretty damn reliable seller whom ironically traded me for a JG/G30 matching set lol. View attachment 768251

Your lens look much more blue, but what it is sure is the sticker Font is different but my box font matches other Juliet set I have From a trusted seller.

I am thinking on dates or factories, but given the sériala don’t make sense the font mismatch

05D15B72-623D-45AD-85BA-E6720DC499BD.jpeg

Your lens look much more blue, but what it is sure is the sticker Font is different but my box font matches other Juliet set I have From a trusted seller.

I am thinking on dates or factories, but given the sériala don’t make sense the font mismatch

View attachment 768336

Mine are OO blue, that was just an example of the JB serial that [mention]dragonvoi [/mention] had mentioned. They are the same exact color as the lenses in my avatar. All I was trying to illustrate was that the JB labels are different.

Back